Bookings for all Christmas Worship services open at 9am on Tuesday, 1st December.
Due to COVID our Christmas Eve service will be a little different this year, but it will still be full of fun, creativity, and the Christmas spirit. The 4m2 COVID rule means that we can only fit 140-150 people into our complex for our Christmas Eve and Christmas Day worship services … so we are holding two of each so that we can have the maximum number of people attending. You will also need to book to attend, and this page explains how to grab your place at our Christmas services.
Please note that you will need to provide the name of each person you are booking for, and it is helpful if we know if you are a family group (because family groups can sit together without distancing, allowing us to fit more people in).
Step #1 – Go to the Try Booking site.
To book for Christmas Eve, please go to – www.trybooking.com/BNERP
To book for Christmas Day, please go to – www.trybooking.com/BNFGI
Step #2 – Click on the “Book Now” Button.
You will be taken to the front page of our booking system. Here you can see all the information. When you are ready to book your place, click the yellow “Book Now” button in the top right corner.
Step #3 – Select the Time, Section and No. of Tickets.
On the first booking page there are four things you are asked:
- Which session you would like to attend. For Christmas Eve the sessions are 5pm & 7pm and for Christmas Day the sessions are 7:30am and 9am.
- Next you select which section you wish to sit in. There are four sections in the church – front left and front right as well as the back left/skylight and back right/colonnade. (There are maximum numbers in each section so you might not be able to get your preferred choice)
- Then select the number of tickets you are ordering (there is a maximum amount per order. If you wish to order more, make multiple orders)
- Finally, there is an option to give a donation to the church (basically the offering that we do at the service). This is not necessary but appreciated.
- When you have completed all the sections, click on the yellow “NEXT” button.
Step #4 – Provide additional information
The first question on this page is asking whether the people in the booking is a family group. (YES or NO answer)
You will also need to provide the name of each person you are booking for. Not only is this so we can put your name on the ticket but also on the allocated seat. (It will also help with our COVID requirements).
Click the large yellow “NEXT” when you have entered all this information.
Step #5 – “Purchase” your free tickets at the checkout.
The last page is the “checkout” where you can review your ticket order. The “buyer” will be required to provide a name, phone and email address. When you are ready to finalise your tickets, click the large “PURCHASE” button and you will be booked in!
If you have any problems or questions … give Phil a call on 0417 123 891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org