As a church we would ask of all our church councillors to commit to:
· A life of discipleship and deepening your personal faith and relationship with God/Jesus through spiritual practices
· Regularly engaging with the life of the church especially through a connection with a worshipping congregation
· Serving a two year term on Church Council and attend Church Council meetings though out the year (or make an apology to the CC secretary)
· Being a good and clear communication line between the Church Council and the congregation and those who are serving in ministry and mission.
· To be willing to provide some feedback to the congregation about what is happening at Church Council
· Becoming an active member of one of the Church Council subgroups.
· Serving the church or local community in at least one other area beside Council leadership
· Financially support the work of the church