Cranbury is moving back to Easter – join us for an awesome weekend!
WHAT: Cranbury is an annual event for men who want to know God better. Since 1974, men of all ages and walks of life have taken time out together to hear God speak. Each year, we encourage each other to grow in Christ, surrounded by an encouraging and supportive community in an amazing place in the world. Simply put, it’s a great time to get away from Sydney, breathe in the fresh air, have a laugh and cultivate our relationship with Jesus through conversation and time together!
Our values are:
- Relationship with God -> Providing an opportunity to strengthen and express our relationship with God through worship, devotion, solitude, and conversations around the campfire. We want to take Jesus seriously in everything we do.
- Relationship with Each Other -> Providing an opportunity to enrich and form relationships with men across all generations of the wider TUC community. We value informality and fun, with an emphasis on being outdoors and enjoying each other’s company.
- Rural Connections -> Assisting the work and mission of Cranbury Uniting Church and other churches / groups in the region.
- Inclusivity -> Providing a relaxed, unstructured environment to introduce and discuss Christianity with men of all walks of life.
WHEN: Easter Long Weekend (Friday 7th April – Monday 10th April)
WHERE: Cranbury Uniting Church, located 45 mins West of Orange. Transportation will be via private vehicle – we will meet at TUC at 7:30am on Friday morning and then drive up.
WHO: The camp is open to any man over the age of 18 who is connected to Turramurra Uniting Church in some capacity. If you would like to invite friends, feel free!
WHAT TO BRING:
- Warm and cold clothing (we’ll be moving around during the day but it gets pretty cold at night!)
- Air mattress or appropriate bedding
- Sleeping bag + Pillow
- Bible, Notebook + Pen
COST: This year, payment for Cranbury will operate on a ‘nightly’ basis, with increasing cost depending on how many nights you join us for. Students (at University or School) will receive a discounted rate. For more info, check out our Trybooking site below!
How to Book:
We are encouraging people to book themselves into the camp as soon as possible to help us gauge numbers for food, activities, bedding, etc. Below, please find the link to the Trybooking page where you will be able to sign yourself up for the camp.
For more details, please feel free to contact:
James Morgan (‘Morgs’) – 0404 553 544
Or speak to anyone on the organising team – Will Giacometti, Jonty Cornford or Max Day