After a 3-year hiatus, we are excited to announce we will be heading back out to Cranbury in 2022!
WHAT: Cranbury is an annual event for men who want to know God better. Since 1974, men of all ages and walks of life have taken time out together to hear God speak. Each year, we encourage each other to grow in Christ, surrounded by an encouraging and supportive community in an amazing place in the world. Simply put, it’s a great time to get away from Sydney, breathe in the fresh air, have a laugh and cultivate our relationship with Jesus through conversation and time together!
Our values are:
- Relationship with God -> Providing an opportunity to strengthen and express our relationship with God through worship, devotion, solitude, and conversations around the campfire. We want to take Jesus seriously in everything we do.
- Relationship with Each Other -> Providing an opportunity to enrich and form relationships with men across all generations of the wider TUC community. We value informality and fun, with an emphasis on being outdoors and enjoying each other’s company.
- Rural Connections -> Assisting the work and mission of Cranbury Uniting Church and other churches / groups in the region.
- Inclusivity -> Providing a relaxed, unstructured environment to introduce and discuss Christianity with men of all walks of life.
WHEN: October Long Weekend (Saturday 1st October – Monday 3rd October)
WHERE: Cranbury Uniting Church, located 45 mins West of Orange. Transportation will be via private vehicle.
WHO: The camp is open to any man over the age of 18 who is connected to Turramurra Uniting Church in some capacity. If you would like to invite friends, feel free!
WHAT TO BRING:
- Warm and cold clothing (we’ll be moving around during the day but it gets pretty cold at night!)
- Air mattress or appropriate bedding
- Sleeping bag + Pillow
- Bible, Notebook + Pen
COST: The Camp will cost attendees $150 for the weekend. Students (at University or School) will receive a discounted rate of $120.
How to Book:
We are encouraging people to book themselves into the camp as soon as possible to help us gauge numbers for food, activities, bedding, etc. Below, please find the link to the Trybooking page where you will be able to sign yourself up for the camp.
For more details, please feel free to contact:
James Morgan (‘Morgs’) – 0404 553 544
Feel free to check out our information flyer here!